Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finding Healthy Meal around LaGCC

In this project I’ll be searching for healthy places to eat around LaGCC. First I will go to several places and I will try their food and check their menu, so I can know how healthy is their food and also I will know how hard or easy to get this types meals. Also, I will check the budget, since now it’s a very important for us. I will show pictures or drawings of the menus, food, and most important of the place. I will describe the experience I have on each place and I will say my comments about it. Also, as time goes by doing this project I will
I choose this project because that will help us to find more options for healthy food and it will for our health. Also, for my point of view this will help me to have more knowledge about healthy food. Therefore, most of the day I am in the college and lately I haven’t ate well, so I’m looking forward for new options and experiences about food which can be good for my health and all the people.
I really hope to learn to take care myself, in the way to take out fast food from my life. Also, the themes I will talk about would be looking for places around the college that served healthy and cheap food. Therefore, how many places I can find and I hope this project inspire my readers because it’s around school and affects all of us. Moreover, as time goes by doing this project I will show to myself what I consider healthy changes.

3 comments:

  1. Steph, I was reading through your blog and i came across a few concerns. One of them is that I don't think there is many places around for you to talk about them for seven weeks. So just a few quick tips, before you really go into the project 100%, look to see if there is enough places that you can go around lagcc. If there is try talking about each place per week. Mayb you can go to the same place for the week and talk about the different meals you tried...over all I think is a good choice. One last thing try putting your thoughts together before you post them up. Your choice of words can cause lost of interest to the reader. Try not to repeat the same consept over and over in different terms. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be good to know where around Lagcc is it healthy to eat. If they sound good you can bet that I would be eating their from now on. There are many different places around the school, maybe it would be good to post up a map or directions to how to get their so I could go visit them. I hope to see your future blogs and the interesting details it contains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee: Thanks for your tips and I will take your advice. Also, I know I haven't do my best on describing my project but for the next blogs I will more effort on it. ;)

    Peter: Thanks, for your advice about the map, for sure I will do them and the support. ;)

    ReplyDelete